- American-Made Portable Air Conditioner
By Pilots for Pilots. Made in North Carolina.
American-Made Portable Air ConditionerBy Pilots for Pilots. Made in North Carolina.
AIRCRAFT CLIMATE: Next-Generation Portable A/C
Quality Above All
As pilots, we wanted a portable air conditioner that was crafted from durable components and designed to last as long as our airframes.
- Equipped with an Italian-Made Racing Fan
- Sealed Body for Extended Cooling
- Flexible Spout to Direct Cold Air
- Aluminum Evaporators for Lightweight Performance
- Can reduce cabin temps by up to 32 degrees on high for hours
Fits All Single-Engine Pistons (Backseat/Luggage Bay)
- Extreme versatility: use with Cessna, Piper, Cirrus, Bonanza, Mooney, and countless other aircraft.
- Also works great with larger piston twins.
- Dimensions of Body: (L) 21 3/8" x (W) 16 1/8" x (H) 15 3/4" (height does not include adjustable spout)
- Plugs into "Cigarette Lighter" or our optional battery pack. (12V/24V Options)