Our most popular Air Conditioner. Extreme cooling.
The Aircraft Climate Impact combines our largest fan and biggest evaporator yet.
The Impact is perfect for pilots who want to pack a serious punch of cooling on the ground or before takeoff.
Rapid cooling for a heat-soaked airplane.
The high-output fan and our extra large single evaporator quickly cool your cabin, without the added weight or size of the Dual.
Twice the fan output of our original Aircraft Climate.
Our team of pilots wanted a less expensive solution to hot summer days that did not impact useful load year-round.
We developed our “Portable Aircraft Air Conditioner." They are made in North Carolina—the birthplace of aviation.
This does not simply blow air over ice:
It works by circulating ice water (you add ice before use) through two evaporator cores. Air is sucked through these evaporators by two Italian racing fans, and then directed out via dual flexible air spouts.
The Flexible Air Spout Can Be Extended/Angled Anywhere in Cabin
Our Italian racing fans ensure the kit draws minimal current, while providing powerful cooling. It can hook up to the cigarette lighter (Aircraft Climate Impact draws about 7A) or our optional power pack.
It fits either in the backseat or luggage bay, and the adjustable spout allows you to direct cooling anywhere in your cabin.
Fits All Light GA Aircraft - Backseat or Luggage Bay
- Provides strong cooling, extremely quickly
- High temperature setting can cool a cabin by up to 32 degrees.
- No STCs required
- Draws less 7A
- Flexible spout to direct cold air anywhere in cabin
- Hours of cooling performance
- Does not add humidity to your cabin due to our advanced heat exchanger design.
- Weight and Dimensions:
- Dimensions of Body: (L) 16.5" x (W) 15.25" x (H) 17.5" (height does not include adjustable spout)
- 15lbs empty weight (holds up to 20lbs of ice)
- Plugs into "Cigarette Lighter" or our optional battery pack.
Read "product disclosure" prior to purchase or use. Follow all FARs, applicable regulations, and POH/manufacturer/A&P recommendations and guidelines.