Our team of pilots wanted a less expensive solution to hot summer days that did not impact useful load year-round.
We developed our “Portable Aircraft Air Conditioner." They are made in North Carolina—the birthplace of aviation.
This does not simply blow air over ice:
It works by circulating ice water (you add ice before use) through two evaporator cores. Air is sucked through these evaporators by an Italian racing fan, and then directed out via a flexible air spout.
Our Italian racing fans ensure the kit draws minimal current, while providing powerful cooling. It can hook up to the cigarette lighter (draws less than 4.5A) or our optional power pack.
It fits either in the backseat or luggage bay, and the adjustable spout allows you to direct cooling anywhere in your cabin.
Fits All Light GA Aircraft - Backseat or Luggage Bay
- Provides strong cooling
- High temperature setting can cool a cabin by up to 32 degrees.
- No STCs required
- Flexible spout to direct cold air anywhere in cabin
- Lasts for over three hours on low.
Weight and Dimensions:
- Dimensions of Body: (L) 21 3/8" x (W) 16 1/8" x (H) 15 3/4" (height does not include adjustable spout up to 24”)
- 20 lbs empty and 35 lbs full.
- Plugs into "Cigarette Lighter" or our optional battery pack.
Read "product disclosure" prior to purchase or use. Follow all FARs, applicable regulations, and POH/manufacturer/A&P recommendations and guidelines.